A pair of Jr. Emperors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

1_IBOcactus.jpg
One in Irish bog oak and one in Prickly Pear Cactus. As always all comments welcome!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

Beautiful Roy! I've been wanting to do a JE but I don't think it would sell. It seems like the top dollar for a pen around these parts is about $50 or so. The kit alone would cost that much. I might just go ahead and make one anyway just to show around. Who knows, I might get lucky! :wink:

OKLAHOMAN

My thanks to all for your comments and Keith, thanks I'll have to remember that we now can have bigger pics.
Roy, pens as beautiful as that need a big picture to do them justice :biggrin:

1_IBOcactus.jpg

Rick, don't sell yourself short go ahead and upgrade your pens and you might be surprised what you can get, with todays economy I actually increased my prices this year and am ahead of last years in units and total $$$$.
Beautiful Roy! I've been wanting to do a JE but I don't think it would sell. It seems like the top dollar for a pen around these parts is about $50 or so. The kit alone would cost that much. I might just go ahead and make one anyway just to show around. Who knows, I might get lucky! :wink:

IPD_Mrs

not something I usually say to a guy, Roy, but Nice pair! very nice matching of materials and kit.

WOW ROY!!!!!

I met Jon in person and didn't even get THIS COMMENT :devil:

Nice looking pens. The only comment I have is that on the photo the distance on the back end of the Irish Bog is a little out of focus (just the fact of photography life {unless you are Gerry *grin*}) and that makes it look a little spotty on my end. I know it isn't but just a thought ... We have some of the same problems with getting "the perfect" photo - keep up the great work!
Mrs.

Top Bottom