A Pair of Gift Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I made the blue one for my eye doctor who is also a good friend (he is afraid to use the first one I gave him for fear of ruining it...funny).

The blue one is Rhino or Inlace-something reverse painted light blue. I also use the acetone "trick" to remove the drill marks....I can't see them, so maybe it worked. Pen is a Le Roi Royale/Gun Metal

The other is a green AA for the gal the sold who me a vacuum in Costco. I asked about 4,000 questions before buying it. She wanted a green one. I reverse painted that one a light/lime green..closet color that I had. Pen is a chrome Executive.

What I like about this forum is getting ideas on combinations/matching. I am humbled by the kitless folks, segmenting folks, Knot-folks, etc.. However, they do inspire me to try different combinations. Obviously, I didn't seek any inspiration here.:)

Attachments

• Excecutive Blue Rhino.jpg
    Excecutive Blue Rhino.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 243
  • Royale Gun Metal Green Blank.jpg
    Royale Gun Metal Green Blank.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 246
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terry q

I made the blue one for my eye doctor who is also a good friend (he is afraid to use the first one I gave him for fear of ruining it...funny).

That is funny. I made a cutting board for one of my sister's and she said the same thing. "Its to pretty to use." I told her to use one side and display the other.

Nice gesture. Your pens are very nice.

campzeke

Great looking pens Tony! I have been kicking around this site for +/- 6 months now and have not heard of the acetone "trick". Would you care to share that us?

Top Bottom