A pair of D-backs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

First two from the skins Seamus and I purchased back in April. Enjoy. Comments welcome..good, bad, or otherwise.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 305
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgscott

[shudder] Reminds me of an encounter I had with an intruder in my backyard last year. While rattlers in New Mexico aren't as aggressive as those in other places, they still get pissy. I said to him, "Look here -- you have about 300,000 open acres around here you could sit in the sun. This is my backyard. You have 15 minutes to leave." He didn't. At least, not alive.

JohnU

They look great Don! I really like the D-backs over the prairie's any more. Especially when the white stands out around the dark pattern like in yours. Beautiful!

plantman

Don; Those are realy unique looking pens. I have only done Prairie Rattlers and tend to use dark kits to match the darker skins. These Diamond Backs have a much lighter skin and the fittings you used realy add to the beauty of the snake. Very well done !! Jim S

its_virgil

Thanks Jim. Each skin is a different color. The snakes tend to take on the color of the terrain where they live The ones from the red sand of the Red River are really nice. I only got two or three of those this year. Some are really dark like the last group of pens I posted. Satin nickel works well with prairie rattlesnake.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don; Those are realy unique looking pens. I have only done Prairie Rattlers and tend to use dark kits to match the darker skins. These Diamond Backs have a much lighter skin and the fittings you used realy add to the beauty of the snake. Very well done !! Jim S

Top Bottom