Painted pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from airrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

First I want to thank Janet for the information.

My mom oil paints and when she saw one of Janet's pens she wanted to paint one for herself.

I was going to enter it in the slimline contest since I did use a nib and transmission from a kit (don't ask why [V][B)]) but they said it didn't qualify, since it still looks like a Euro. Which I am glad it does. ;) No biggie, I am extremely happy with the way it turned out and she will be pleased.

20071231741_Painted.jpg

20071231750_painted%20pen%20015.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pete00

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by pete00
<br />[:0
I'm confused, Pete. If Mom paints your blanks, turning them is out of the question. [;)][}:)][:D][;)]

I bet you thought i had a senior moment huh (mabey i did..lol)
well watch me get out of this.

If i send all my blanks to Mom they wont need to be turned
Her painting is MUCH better than my turning....phew!

airrat

she is working on one for me that is "manly", I have a BoW JR. Emperor that had a small void in it when I turned it down. I am going to fill it and then she is looking at painting some Chinese writing on it to cover it up. It is not a straight void it is angled so it just does not look right. I doubt she will paint very many pens due to having the wedding cakes, grand children, glass etching/engraving, and so many other fun things.

She really enjoyed talking to Janet, they have alot in common. Their Bios could be twins. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom