painted pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jssmith3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

tn_P1000679.jpg
tn_P1000680.jpg

I just finished this one, its curly maple with sunflower painting. Oh, Jerryr, I have to embelish mine to just try to keep up with you all. :D
Have a great day everyone.
Janet :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Beautiful work, Janet. Hah, I could do that too, if I could even draw a straight line with a ruler.[:(]
Hey Jerry, how about when I come to Billings, you teach me to do the closed ended pens and I'll teach you how to paint pretty flowers. Is it a deal? [:D]
Janet

EdwinSSIV

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />
Originally posted by EdwinSSIV
<br />Very nice Janet!!!
My wife just loves the painted pens...I may have to ask you for help on how to make these soon[:D]
Any time Ed, just let me know.
Janet :)
You are very kind Janet!!!!I better start practising painting again!!!![:0][B)][:D]

Ron Mc

Janet,
Your artistic talent is extraordinary! I would love to learn how to paint. How about I send you a pen and you paint it and send it back so that I can take a close look?[:eek:)]

thewishman

Janet, what finish did you use over the painting? I have been trying to come up with ways to dress up "boring" wood with engraving and color fill. Always got bogged down with cost and time. Painting is such a creative and elegant solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom