Painted gift

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jssmith3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

20061111133550_P1000840.jpg

This is a pen I did for a special person on the forum that was ordered a while back. Finally got time to get it done.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Man, that's nice. I wished I had that kind of talent. You've got something really special there.

TBone

Beautiful detail Janet. I've been thinking about getting my wife to paint a couple of pens. She has that kind of painting talent, now all I have to do is build the talent to be able to make the pens [:D]

Looks great

jssmith3

Originally posted by TBone
<br />Beautiful detail Janet. I've been thinking about getting my wife to paint a couple of pens. She has that kind of painting talent, now all I have to do is build the talent to be able to make the pens [:D]

Looks great

TBone, post a picture when she does one so I can see it OK. [:D]

Janet :)

jssmith3

Sorry Angela, forgot to include that. The wood is Holly and its a Jr. Gentlemen's kit. By the way I have resent the picture of your pen to Jeff for the PITH.

Simply beautiful Janet,

That is a great combination of your turning skill and your detailed painting...<b>One of a Kind</b> has never been such an understatement to describe a pen like this...speechless!
[:D]

arioux

Hi Janet,

I,m just speechless[:0]

Are you using regular arts and craft acrylic paint?
And how do you make it survive the finish or there is no finish over it?
My daughter is actually taking a course on small object painting, this could be a nice project for her.

Wow once again, superb work and design. You got a big 10 from me.

Alfred

wags54

Janet again your creativity and craftmanship shines!!! Definately an above average creation!! But we have come to expect just that from you, You always do fantastic work!!

pete00

Janet

Every time i see a post from you, i cant wait to take a look at it. Im ammazed at what you do.

So this is no excepting, saw your post, took a look and am ammazed...........[:D][:D][:D]

paint by numbers pete

jssmith3

So many questions and so little time [;)] I use acrylic craft paints (Folk art) and put 10-15 coats of CA glue over the painting to keep it protected for those wanted to know.

Have a great night everyone.

jssmith3

Tell you what Billy, you come down here for a week and I will teach you how to paint flowers ok. (Pete, you can come too) It really isn't that hard just takes a steady hand and a big magnifying lamp and a lot of practice. That is why I put a complete finish on before I paint cause you can just wipe off your screw-up and start again if you have to.
Just let me know when you are coming [;)]
I saw your motorcycle picture, you could do a road trip.

arioux

Thanks Janer for taking time to answer my question. My daughter eyes just pop out when i showed it to her. If i try it with her, i will call the pen the "Janet style pen"[;)]

Alfred

jssmith3

Originally posted by arioux
<br />Thanks Janer for taking time to answer my question. My daughter eyes just pop out when i showed it to her. If i try it with her, i will call the pen the "Janet style pen"[;)]

Alfred
Thanks Alfred, would you please take a picture for me and post it?

pete00

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Tell you what Billy, you come down here for a week and I will teach you how to paint flowers ok. (Pete, you can come too) It

Honey.....
would you mind if i spent a week with Janet..ouch.... no im not...but..dear

jssmith3

Originally posted by pete00
<br />
Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />Tell you what Billy, you come down here for a week and I will teach you how to paint flowers ok. (Pete, you can come too) It

Honey.....
would you mind if i spent a week with Janet..ouch.... no im not...but..dear

She could come too of course, she can hang out in the shop with us or she could hang out in the house and talk to my husband about computers or golf, I know he won't mind. [:D]

M

Mudder

My dear friend Janet;

It is with indescribable joy that I accept your beautiful gift. The knowledge that you used your precious time and abundant talent to make such a wonderful gift for me is deeply touching. This is certainly a gift that will be honored and cherished for all the days of my life. There is so much detail and colors that could not be captured in the picture. I'm absolutely speechless. Thank you so much Janet, you have made my month. I'm so happy that I literally have tears in my eyes.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom