Painted Desert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Been way behind on cactus pens and at the last show sold out and had an order so had to get on my horse and gallop. The custom order when out yesterday and these are some for stock, now will do about 12 black and that should hold me off for a while.

painteddesert.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

spectacular..I've been trying to get some of those blanks, but sold out everywhere..hope to get some soon

keithkarl2007

oh man they are so cool, i have 2 clear blanks to try out, do you paint the tube or the inside of the blank

OKLAHOMAN

Yes Karl I only cast clear cactus then paint both tube and inside of the blank, I also tint the epoxy.Now go forth and turn the ones you have.
oh man they are so cool, i have 2 clear blanks to try out, do you paint the tube or the inside of the blank

Manny, yes these are clear with painted tubes and blank,this is my opinion only I think that the clear cast cactus with painted tubes and blank give a deeper 3-D effect to the pen.
Are these the clear ones with painted tubes?

Look fantastic

OKLAHOMAN

This reminds me, I usually get 2-3 request for blanks after I post some cactus, I do not cast cactus blanks for sale I just barley have time for my own. Curtis is the man for blanks.
They are not sold out on my site and Exoticblanks.com will have more in stock this coming week.

Great groups of pens, Roy.

JohnU

Ive always loved seeing those cactus blank pens. You put out a top notch pen. Ive got to try one of those some day.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
spectacular..I've been trying to get some of those blanks, but sold out everywhere..hope to get some soon

IF you want to try a couple and also order "other things", they will be in stock at "www.exoticblanks.com" later today. Stop by ---- all the things Dawn cast this weekend are there. Including the new Merlin's Magic.

If you want a bunch of cactus (and he now has SEVERAL colors), go to "www.TurnTex.com" (Curtis' site).

Either way, they are GREAT blanks!

Rollerbob

Yes Roy those are some beauties. You know I am somewhat slow, haven't been around here too long, spent a boat load of money on supplies and equipment, so I'm asking myself............wouldn't it be cheaper to buy pens from you and others to give away, since my selling abilities to date are pretty much non-existent? Just a thought.

OKLAHOMAN

Robert, sounds like a deal to me so here's what I'll do, take my regular price discount it 45% to you after adding export fees of 65% to cross the Red river,than give another 12% IAP member discount to you after adding 15% surcharge give an other 18% discount for cash after adding 20% handling fee, then there's a 30% rebate to be mailed in by June 15th midnight in a purple #4 envelope, if rebate not mailed in a missed rebate charge of 29.9% is added....Please let me know what colors and how many.
Damn I like dealing with Texans............:wink::biggrin::rolleyes:.

Yes Roy those are some beauties. You know I am somewhat slow, haven't been around here too long, spent a boat load of money on supplies and equipment, so I'm asking myself............wouldn't it be cheaper to buy pens from you and others to give away, since my selling abilities to date are pretty much non-existent? Just a thought.

Last edited:

Rollerbob

Robert, sounds like a deal to me so here's what I'll do, take my regular price discount it 45% to you after adding export fees of 65% to cross the Red river,than give another 12% IAP member discount to you after adding 15% surcharge give an other 18% discount for cash after adding 20% handling fee, then there's a 30% rebate to be mailed in by June 15th midnight in a purple #4 envelope, if rebate not mailed in a missed rebate charge of 29.9% is added....Please let me know what colors and how many.
Damn I like dealing with Texans............:wink::biggrin::rolleyes:.
I said slow.....not stupid..................Deal!! You will take a check want you?:biggrin: PM sent!!:tongue:

Top Bottom