Padauk Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JDPens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDPens

Padauk Baron in Chrome:

This happens to be the second one I've made, the first one was sold before I had the chance to take a picture of it! This pen was actually commissioned. The person who ordered it asked for a nice pen, but just said to use our best judgement in terms of choosing the plating, style, and wood. The first baron turned out so well, that I used the same combination for this one.

2006126172836_padaukbaron.jpg

Well, what do you think? (Sorry Skye, I'm pretty sure there are no sanding lines :D )
Comments welcome ... criticism? well, maybe ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NavyDiver

The boy's being modest.

He was commissioned to make a pen as a going away gift for the Commanding Officer of the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base in Virginia Beach. CAPT Cooper's Change of Command is next week and they want to present him the pen at his hail and farewell luncheon. The pen looks even better in person than in the photo [:D].

TBone

Originally posted by NavyDiver
<br />The boy's being modest.

He was commissioned to make a pen as a going away gift for the Commanding Officer of the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base in Virginia Beach. CAPT Cooper's Change of Command is next week and they want to present him the pen at his hail and farewell luncheon. The pen looks even better in person than in the photo [:D].

Spoken like a proud dad [8D] And you have every right to be proud. And whatever you do, don't let that pen get close enough to mine for a comparison [:(]

woodmarc

Excellent Job Josh.
Is that a CA finish? what did you do to fill in the pores? Teach the old guys!

Congrats on the commission. I hope you don't have to sit through that change of command ceremony (YAWN!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom