P,P,P and P

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Playing with pens:rolleyes:
My perfect partner wanted a packet of preferably plain pens to pass to her pupils. I perused my paltry pieces and picked these. She was pretty pleased. They are Pounds, Peppers, Pines and Parsley. Perhaps a pair from a particular Princess, one from my pal Powell and one from a UK penturner from Portsmouth or Poole, I forget.
One pic of the first pens and a pic of the part prepared pieces.
Please pardon my poor post.:rolleyes:

Apologies!!!!:tongue:

Attachments

• PPPP2.jpg
    PPPP2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 420
  • PPPP3.jpg
    PPPP3.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Pretty predictable and proper looking pepper pen:wink: High percentage of failure picking a pretty pen for your pen picking partner:tongue::wink::rolleyes:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nothing poor about this post Steven. The white segments add a nice touch to the blanks, which by themselves are knock outs.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Good thing there are only 25 more letters in the alphabet. Not sure I could take 26 more threads like this. Well done Skip.

GoodTurns

Piper's particularly pleased perusing properly plasticized, painstakingly prepared, perfectly proportioned, professionally presented pens.

Last edited:

soligen

Skiprat

I am particularly pleased to point out a problem with your post. Proper Phrazing is paramount for proper perception.

"the partly prepared pieces":tongue::biggrin:

Please, if you will pervert our prevailing parlance, use proper principles of prose.

GoodTurns

please provide pen parts prenomen!

previous posts provided playfulness. perchance poster's prodding produced people's pathetic pleas. perhaps properly planned postings present preferable payoffs!

PenPal

Steven,

The real Penpal here mate enjoyed the banter.

Propose prolific pointed pulchitrude perfectly positioned posing purple prose presented post proclaiming passion printable pronounced principle pictures produced prolifically pushing past pre pen pencil penance partaking participation patter pardonable parading popular preconceptions parlously pacifying packed proportions panoramic pantechnions purporting poor people pen perfection palming pallid pageants padlocking purile pallets purely parrelising paradoxical parasites parching past packages padding pagan palaver participating peaceful paucity peculiar propencity peddling pennywise pensioner penultimate perambulation performance periodically pillageing piebald plantation pith pioneering pictorial pitapat placing playfulness plying polished polygot ponderable poplar positivity potable potential pragmatic pouting powerful positioning preposterous preoccupation presently propogating punishable pulsations.

Loved your pens understand the direction of the edict peace in our time.

Bottom line absolutely fabulous to have you back mate.

Kind regards Peter.

Rick P

You guys are pretty puny, a plethora of good yokes from pen turning people. Yep each and every pun is all white.

Great set but ya failed!!!!! Not one is "Plain" in fact they are pretty close to perfect!!!

ctubbs

Some days I wish I were rich, others, I just wish for intelligence. With this post, I just wish I could make a pen just half as good as Skippy. No pun here Skippy just thrilled to be seeing more of your magic. Beautiful work, nah not work, ART!.
Charles

Top Bottom