For our Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got some pens made for the troops . We have Camphor , Texas Ebony with Sapwood , Spalted Sugar Maple , Thuya Burl and Camphor Burl . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 100
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Whoa, Chuck really sharp instruments you made here. Like them alot!!! Really vieing for the giveaways, huh?:wink:

Thanks Bob ! I think I'm too late this time , cuz the drawing is tonight . :mad: :wink:

So there will just have to be another one . I'll see what else I can find to donate . Your chances just increased ! Drat .:mad: :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you guys ! Neil I'm in this for the long haul , and not just for the drawings . But it is great that they're included . Next time , I'll have a better chance at beating out that COWBOY from Texas . :biggrin: He knows who he is , and you do too . :biggrin: Thanks for the fun , and I hope the troops will enjoy the pens .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Dang Chuck you have been busy. Wow, wow, wow. graet set of pens. Don't let "That Cowboy" intimidate you.......

Thanks Cris ! That cowboy don't worry me none ! I got a best buddy 'l take care a him ! :biggrin:

Have been very busy , but should have had these done long ago . So I'm putting up three more !

Top Bottom