Our Latest Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from melogic

Status
Not open for further replies.

melogic

This is a Polaris Pen with a platinum finish made out of a black and orange acrylic swirl. This is a pen for my daughters teacher and it just so happens that her school colors are black and orange. We are going to take it to the football game tonight and will probably come home with some orders. A lot of her teachers and fellow students have been asking to see some pens out of the school colors. Anyway, thanks for looking and comments are welcome as always.

20051028211938_Platinum%20Polarisresized.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mark,

It looks great!

That material shows EVERY scratch-so, always look at it carefully from several angles, before putting on the fittings.

This is NOT meant as a criticism of THIS pen-the pic looks great! I have, however, taken this pattern to shows only to find the scratches under my halogen lights that I missed in the shop. (Now I have halogen over my lathe as well).

Dan

A fine looking pen Mark,

I've turned some black acrylics too and you're absolutely right about it's propensity to show any and all scartches. I go over my stuff with a magnifying glass in the shop and I'll be darned if on delivery day I didn't see some tiny scratches under the office lights.

A beauty though, no matter what!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom