Other Cebloplast pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I did not want to hijack Roys posting of his great looking pens but the question was brought up about some of his blanks. I posted a link to a person that used to sell them and I also mentioned I would check back in my records about where I got some others. Some of you have seen these photos before and the real point is some sources.

IMGP0287.jpg

cartridgepengoodone-1.jpg

As you see I have put this green jungle blank on my cartridge pens also because I think it has a camo look to it. I got this stuff from a member here that was selling out and I do not see him here for awhile and that was "PIPEYETI" ( aka Larry) After his I searched for others because ther are other colors out there. PSI used to sell them but have sold out and I bought some from them. Then I found another person that used to sell them here and that is Scott Meyer ( aka- baldysm ) I do not see him for a long time here so I do not know if he still sells them. But he has a web site that is his onlyonecreations.com But I bought quite a bit of these rods from his other site oddpen.com There he has several Italian blanks.

Here is the Red and Blue Shaeffer rods. The white acrylic base is my own creation and some people liked the combo and some hated it. I sold these 2 pens so those people liked them. I only wished I bought more of the red. Can not find it. Thanks for looking and hope something in here will help someone locate some of the italian bl;anks they seek. Have a great turning day.

redandbluecigarpens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I had bought a large amount of the 'serpent' cebloplast (the kind that looks like camo), but am almost out. I only have about 12 blanks worth remaining.
I'd love to find more and in a variety of colors, that stuff sells well.

Count me in the hunt.

pipeyeti

I got this stuff from a member here that was selling out and I do not see him here for awhile and that was "PIPEYETI" ( aka Larry) After his I searched for others because ther are other colors out there. PSI used to sell them but have sold out and I bought some from them.

I'm still around,I just don't post much. I have some of the serpent and maybe a few red left I laso have a bunch of the stuff that PSI used to sell.

jttheclockman

I got this stuff from a member here that was selling out and I do not see him here for awhile and that was "PIPEYETI" ( aka Larry) After his I searched for others because ther are other colors out there. PSI used to sell them but have sold out and I bought some from them.

I'm still around,I just don't post much. I have some of the serpent and maybe a few red left I laso have a bunch of the stuff that PSI used to sell.

Hi Larry. PM sent.

Top Bottom