OSU Pen & Pencil set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rossvh

rossvh

Had an order for a pen & pencil set and they wanted an Oklahoma State emblem added for a retirement gift. This is a Perfect Fit pen with Bocote.

As always - c & welcomed.
RossVH

Attachments

• OSU Pen & Pencil Set made with Bocote - 1.JPG
    OSU Pen & Pencil Set made with Bocote - 1.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 321
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Good choices -- that perfect fit transmission is so smooth and seems to last and last.

Quality presentation material!

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Had an order for a pen & pencil set and they wanted an Oklahoma State emblem added for a retirement gift. This is a Perfect Fit pen with Bocote.

As always - c & welcomed.
RossVH
Very Nice Work. Great wood. I am SO VERY RELIEVED. Your headline said "OSU" and I thought you were making a pen for that "school" to the south of Michigan whose teams are named after nuts (Buckeyes). As a Michigan Wolverines die hard fan that would be a bitter pill to observe. Glad my fears were groundless. Great pen.

Ambidex

Am on the other side than oneleggedgimp...was hoping for scarlet and grey..two colors so much classier than maize and blue:biggrin:...but seriously very nice looking pens!:cool:

rossvh

Very Nice Work. Great wood. I am SO VERY RELIEVED. Your headline said "OSU" and I thought you were making a pen for that "school" to the south of Michigan whose teams are named after nuts (Buckeyes). As a Michigan Wolverines die hard fan that would be a bitter pill to observe. Glad my fears were groundless. Great pen.
Oh No. I'm a Cornhusker and would never cheer for the other OSU. BTW - I went to the Michigan-Nebraska game a couple years ago (in Ann Arbor) with my 2 sons and had a great time. Everyone was very hospitable and it was a great experience. Also - you probably aren't too upset with Nebraska after yesterday's Michigan State game! :)

Go Big Red!
RossVH

Charlie_W

Looks like you did a splendid job on the pens! I am sure they will enjoy these!

That Bocote is awesome!

Roll Tide!:biggrin:

rossvh

Is the emblem a sticker covered with CA?

Good looking pens!
Yes. The trick is to very carefully cover the sticker with thin CA and DO NOT wipe it off!!! It will smear (from actual experience - dang it!). And DO NOT use accelerator until you start with medium CA or it will be rough. Then I apply as am nay coats of medium CA to smooth out the seams.
RossVH

Top Bottom