OSU Buckeye pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stacie

Stacie

So I was bored, and thought it is football season. Let's make a tribute pen. I am not really a fan, but had some buckeye nuts laying around, and my vision came through. Hubby bought me the Scarlet crush acrylic blank from wood craft and a satin nickle slimline kit.

Here is what I came up with. Kind of cool in my opinion. Won't be using the pen, but I am sure I can find someone to eventually take it off my hands.

buckeyepen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

That is way cool!

I too have been trying to figure out what do with all of the Buckeyes I have been collecting. I am working on a few ideas myself. I wonder how that would look with a scarlet and gray segmented blank?

Stacie

I think it would look really cool. I have some more buckeyes in the garage, so who knows what will happen with my next attempt.

Grizz

Banned
This my version of an OSU pen. But that would be intriguing to work in a Buckeye Nut.

Attachments

• OSU 1.jpg
    OSU 1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 155

LarryDNJR

I think it would look really cool. I have some more buckeyes in the garage, so who knows what will happen with my next attempt.

I might have to snag a few of buckeyes from you on your next visit. I can use some of my red and gray corian to make up something. :)

Stacie

rob - i used the vise we use to drill blanks. just tightened until it was snug. you will definitely want to go really slow drilling to have a clean hole.

Top Bottom