Oregon State Quarter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

This is the first of two to be cut out before I get ready to run a huge casting run! this go around should be around ten total, to include some texas, these two oregon, connecticut, and delaware! those of you on the receiving end know who you are, PM's will go out hopefully on the next week and a half

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Attachments

• 2011-08-02 21.46.27.jpg
    2011-08-02 21.46.27.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 294
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

sorry the first pic was sideways, this should help

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 219

seamus7227

How hard was the Utah quarter to cut? The Oregon quarter looked great.

Utah wasnt too bad, I mean, they all have their own level of difficulty, but alot of that falls on me and how crazy I think it should be cut out. The more the better!

I have done two of the Washington State Quarters by Seamus and the blanks are masterpieces.

Thanks again Dick! They really turned out well!

glycerine

Seamus, if you have any foreign coins, I've got a cut-out German 5 mark coin on a necklace that I got when I was little that looks really cool. I'd love to see something like that on a pen...
Here's a pic I found online. Mine looks just like this...

seamus7227

Seamus, if you have any foreign coins, I've got a cut-out German 5 mark coin on a necklace that I got when I was little that looks really cool. I'd love to see something like that on a pen...
Here's a pic I found online. Mine looks just like this...

Unfortunately, I dont have any German coins, however, they wouldnt be hard to get I'm sure. I have done some Canadian quarters for a member on here, they are made of steel, which was more difficult but I think the overall finished desing turned out well!

Here is the link of the finished pen below:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80767&highlight=canadian+quarter+pen

Last edited:
Top Bottom