Ordination Gift

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
The son of family friend is being ordained at our church on Saturday and we are invited to the party... His mother is my daughter's Sunday School teacher and he spent a lot of time helping with the class..
OF COURSE [:p], by now we all know what my daughter decided his gift was going to be.. :D:D But this time Mommy chose the wood, and what better for a new minister to start tending his flock than Bethlehem Olive Wood.. SWHTM decided on a Berea DT Euro and I had some BOW pen boxes to put it in... if you have not seen one of these pen boxes up close you are really missing something... the insides are not fancy, just a routed slot for the pen but the wood on everyone I have gotten has been magnificent...
Here is a pic of the pen and then the pen in the gift box.. unfortunately, SWHTM told me about this last week and I did not have time to have the pen engraved as I would have liked..

200567171227_OrdinationGift.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Griz,

You MAY want to include a clip with the cross on it-if I remember correctly the top screws off of that pen, so the clip is replaceable. If that is not the case, ignore this.[:D][:D]

Maybe this is off the wall, but since it is on short notice. . .

Check out a trophy shop about a small brass plate that will fit on the top of the box. Most shops can do this while you wait.

Great Work Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom