Ordered pen....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips

Yep... this is what he ordered. A Gunmetal cigar in antler and camo....

If he decides he doesn't like it I guess Ebay?

Anyhoo... at least I got a little more experience with antler...

What do you think?

Attachments

• CamoAntlerCigar.jpg
    CamoAntlerCigar.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 291
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnccutter

nice looking pen Marc.

just a thought though. anytime someone orders a pen from me that is anything other than "normal" for what I might sell, I have them pay 50% down and that is non refundable. For me, I don't want to get stuck with something that might sit around and or sell for a discount in my venues. the 50% deposit thins out the people that might back out.

Erik

Yep... this is what he ordered. A Gunmetal cigar in antler and camo....

If he decides he doesn't like it I guess Ebay?

Anyhoo... at least I got a little more experience with antler...

What do you think?

Pens By Scott

Erik that's a great point, haven't been stung yet, but i've got an order to make a pen... Should have asked for something down... But it's a co-worker, and it's not an overly strange request, so I should be good, this time.

cnccutter

co workers or close friends are always an odd thing. most friends just expect you will wait for payment till its done and not think too much past that. I have been lucky for the most part. most of the time I have had troubles I knew it in my heart before I even got started, I just didn't listen to the little voice telling ... HA!

Erik

Erik that's a great point, haven't been stung yet, but i've got an order to make a pen... Should have asked for something down... But it's a co-worker, and it's not an overly strange request, so I should be good, this time.

ThomJ

I still have a 24 inch sea capt carving sitting because "a friend" wanted it. That was 3 years ago. great decoration on my sun porch tho, so not all is lost

sefali

Reminds me of one of those pens a family would have you make out of some characterless wood from an old, torn down homestead. It's not about what it looks like, but what it represents. The boring homestead pens bring back childhood memories. This one harks back to his favorite hunt whenever he whips it out.

reddwil

Made one just like that yesterday for my daughter. Very nice combo if I do say so. I ordered some of the rifle clips for the cigars from Penn state, added a nice touch

Top Bottom