Order #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jennera

jennera

Really quick cell photo as hubby is in the hospital with some kind of skin infection on his leg and Rebecca has been asking me to post a couple of things. One of these days she will open her own account!

Here is the first of 3 Christmas orders Rebecca has completed. These were made from a piece of barn wood provided by the customer and we were told it was very old growth oak. It had been on or in the barn for 70-100 years.

I am not too fond of the waspish shape on the chic pens but it is what the customer requested. 2 tec 7, 4 bolt action tec 7, 6 chic line, 2 key chains, and an ornament to be made after dad is released from hospital and can help with planing and gluing up some of the wood.

Thanks for looking! Any comments or critique appreciated!
efaa55ad4c094a582f6e1f1f7db8521e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

Those look great.

Question, had Rebecca been turning cocobolo lately? If so, your husband may be having an allergic reaction to it. Also, have they checked to see if maybe it was a spider bite. We have a lot of issues with Brown Recluse spiders here in Georgia and they can make you think it is a skin infection.

OZturner

Great Work Rebecca,
I see what you mean Jennera,
"But the Customer is Always Right" and It is his Dollars that counts - Well most of the Time.
Congratulations Excellent Turning and Finish.
Brian.

jennera

I have had those infections with IV antibiotics needed to knock them down. The alternative is ugly.

Good thoughts and prayers for success.
Thanks for the prayers!

It was an infection from a pulled hair follicle most likely. He had a procedure to open the wound and drain it and will most likely be off work the next 2 weeks. Nasty thing! Thankful that they took care of it and he should be able to go home tomorrow or Thursday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom