Orange Crush #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is the second of the pens i sent to Roy. This is a vintage Orange Crush Cebloplast with a #6 Bock feed and Nib. It shows a Polished nib, but that wasnt sent to him, he put a gold one on there. Cap is postable.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0698.jpg
    DSC_0698.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 803
  • DSC_0699.jpg
    DSC_0699.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 797
  • DSC_0701.jpg
    DSC_0701.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC_0702.jpg
    DSC_0702.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 789
  • DSC_0703.jpg
    DSC_0703.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 798
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Two things Justin failed to tell you
1-This pen is postabled
2- He had to make me a new section, never try to put a square into a round hole:mad:. Tried to install a pump that I had from one of Timberbits Roman Harvest pens just to give all a heads up they are NOT a Schmidt premium:confused:.

Timebandit

Another nice pen. I wish I could make a pen like that.

Thanks!! You can! Just need the Desire to!

Two things Justin failed to tell you
1-This pen is postabled
2- He had to make me a new section, never try to put a square into a round hole:mad:. Tried to install a pump that I had from one of Timberbits Roman Harvest pens just to give all a heads up they are NOT a Schmidt premium:confused:.

LOL!! Yep, i guess i should have sent the converters along for the ride. Its the only converters that i use and i send one with all my pens, so the section was designed around this converters dimensions.

PS: I still didnt send a converter with the new section i sent, you will have to work this out. If you still need one, i will get one to you.

Great job. That pen is very nice.

Thanks!!

Brooks803

I really like this one Justin! That blank is crazy cool and I'm liking the shape. As your PITH partner you really aren't making my job any easier by posting all these awesome kitless pens. You've set the bar high BUT I've got something for ya that I hope will be on the same playing field :wink:

wizard

Justin...Another awesome creation!!:biggrin: I like the tapered barrel...and the fact that its postable. Did you stop turning the barrel intermittently and try the cap on to arrive at the extent of taper? Again, beautiful piece of art !! More beautiful pics. Doc

Timebandit

I really like this one Justin! That blank is crazy cool and I'm liking the shape. As your PITH partner you really aren't making my job any easier by posting all these awesome kitless pens. You've set the bar high BUT I've got something for ya that I hope will be on the same playing field :wink:

Thanks Brooks!! You dind think i was going to make it easy for you did you??:eek: Im sure what ever it is it will be cherished:biggrin:

Justin...Another awesome creation!!:biggrin: I like the tapered barrel...and the fact that its postable. Did you stop turning the barrel intermittently and try the cap on to arrive at the extent of taper? Again, beautiful piece of art !! More beautiful pics. Doc

Thanks Doc!! No stopping. That would have thrown off the alignment trying to put it back on the mandrel and get the tail stock and everything set back perfect. It would have been impossible. This pen is the same size pen i was making when i was just using the 12mm triple start tap and die, so all that changed in the cap was the diameter of the opening. The first one i made, i didnt plan on it being postable, it just so happened that it was postable when i was finished:biggrin: As Bob Ross would say "That was just a happy little accident":biggrin:

Top Bottom