Orange Chunk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is another that i made for the contest that didnt make it. I really like the way this one turned out! I used the 14mm tap and die and it feels great in the hand. This one also posts!! My First!!! Forgot to get a pic of it posted though:rolleyes: This some Orange/Red/Teal chunk vintage Cebloplast with a #6 Meisternib.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0649.jpg
    DSC_0649.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 676
  • DSC_0650.jpg
    DSC_0650.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 654
  • DSC_0651.jpg
    DSC_0651.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 671
  • DSC_0652.jpg
    DSC_0652.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC_0653.jpg
    DSC_0653.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 649
  • DSC_0654.jpg
    DSC_0654.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 650
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Lookin good Justin. You got the cap nice and thin. Great proportion. I like the shape of this one too. Nice pen!

Thank you! This is a shape i have been working on getting just right for a while. Kind of old school:biggrin:

Very nice looking Justin! Nice clean tight fit on the clip also.:)

Thank you!! For the clip i take some time to make sure it is a nice tight fit. A large file does the trick:wink: Up close its even hard to see the notch.:biggrin:

Justin, great looking pen.

Thank Jim!!

Wow, Justin, that looks great!

Thanks Earl!!

Dan_F

Very nice in all respects, retro styling, looks comfortable to use too. What is the contest you are referring to?

Dan

Timebandit

Very nice in all respects, retro styling, looks comfortable to use too. What is the contest you are referring to?

Dan

Thank you!! It feels great in the hand. The contest is The Best of IAP contest that is going on right now. I made a whole bunch of pens a picked the ones i thought were best for the contest. Yesterday was the last day for entry.

Thanks Again

Dan_F

Dan

Thank you!! It feels great in the hand. The contest is The Best of IAP contest that is going on right now. I made a whole bunch of pens a picked the ones i thought were best for the contest. Yesterday was the last day for entry.

Thanks Again

Dang, wish I had known. An annual contest I hope?

Dan

Timebandit

Dan

Thanks Again

Dang, wish I had known. An annual contest I hope?

Dan

If enough people enter and the judges are pleased, it will an annual event. Lets keep our fingers crossed.:biggrin:

bitshird

Beautiful pen Justin, you are having exceptional luck with threading the Cebloplast, Mind you I haven't tried it my self, but I've worked with the material, and it has me a bit hesitant to jump in and start tapping and Die cutting threads..

Timebandit

Justin looks great, I love the retro look.

Thanks Roy!!!

Beautiful pen Justin, you are having exceptional luck with threading the Cebloplast, Mind you I haven't tried it my self, but I've worked with the material, and it has me a bit hesitant to jump in and start tapping and Die cutting threads..

Thanks Ken
Its actually easier than you might think. And i really didnt have that much trouble with any of the Cebloplast. Just go real slow on everything and you are good:biggrin:

wizard

Justin, Another beauty Sensei !!! I like the front section on that one. Really proud of you...I think the Justin Short Pen Co. has a nice ring to it:biggrin:.

Timebandit

Justin, Another beauty Sensei !!! I like the front section on that one. Really proud of you...I think the Justin Short Pen Co. has a nice ring to it:biggrin:.

LOL!!! I dont know.....im not hearing the ringing on that one Doc:rolleyes::biggrin:

Thanks anyway:biggrin:

Top Bottom