Opinions on my pens/site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JessPens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plano_harry

I like it Jesse. Very clean site. Everything I tried works - didn't try buying a pen :biggrin:

I would like to see more information who I am buying from and something about your pens. Unless people are already familiar with custom pens, they won't understand the uniqueness of what your are offering. Perhaps you have that planned. Prices looked right. Nice work!

Harry

76winger

I looks good and everything I tried works as well.

I notice you used Wordpress and a e-commerce plug-in, was that fairly simple to set up or did it require a lot of configuration and coding?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wiset1

Very clean design with smooth transitions. This is one of the better sites I've seen. Nice work

ironman123

Home page looks good but for some reason, when I select a product, it goes to that page but no picture or information show.

Ray

JessPens

I looks good and everything I tried works as well.

I notice you used Wordpress and a e-commerce plug-in, was that fairly simple to set up or did it require a lot of configuration and coding?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I found the site to be very easy to set up. Basic customization is easy but if you go too far you may find yourself modifying CSS. If you go this route, don't hesitate to ask questions!

JessPens

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to look at my pens! Thanks for the comments and advice!

crabcreekind

Hi, I really like your site. Very neat and uncluttered. If that was my site I would have the types of pens for catagories. Rollerball, fountain ballpoint etc. then have sub catoagories like designer, duchess,slimline under ballpoint. Just me $.02

Top Bottom