bloodhound

Hand drawn,wood burned, and painted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 524
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bloodhound

Haha. Yeah I know my background is a bit busy. I haven't got into the real picture taking yet. But I did buy the poster board I just wanted to know what y'all thought of the pen. I'll work on the picture taking.

magpens

I really like the pen .... the idea of drawing, burning, painting really appeals !!
Good for you !!!

bloodhound

We used water color paints. And it's a CA finish. I was concerned about the paint bleeding when I applied the CA. Thanks for all of your comments.

bloodhound

Just an update on this pen. It didn't make it 24 hours before it sold. We will definitely do more of these. Thanks again for you comments. Your opinions mean more to me because most of you make pens that are out of my talent reach for now. Thanks again.

bloodhound

It was painted with water color paints. Not the water colors the kids use. A little better. But water color non the less. If you want I can give you the brand.

bloodhound

The pen is hand drawn. And hand wood burned. The ones sold in like wood turners mag. I can give you pics and or brand if you like. And thank you again for your comments. We are working on another. I will post a before painting pic tomorrow

Top Bottom