Open Heart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's a Jeff Powell creation from Exotic Blanks called Open Heart. It's on a Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball. The heart is pink while the surrounding colors aside from the white almost look like flames. The flames....might be my imagination :rolleyes: because it was so cold this morning..believe it or not..in Texas of all places. Anyway, thanks for looking and stay warm! Doc:)

Attachments

• Open Heart_2.jpg
    Open Heart_2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Open Heart_1.jpg
    Open Heart_1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Open Heart.jpg
    Open Heart.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice pen. I like the design and you did a great job.

The flames....might be my imagination :rolleyes: because it was so cold this morning..believe it or not..in Texas of all places. Anyway, thanks for looking and stay warm! Doc:)

Its cold here to. right now its about 15 degrees with a wind chill of 5. Can't wait for spring to come!

wizard

Aaron, Ramon and Ken, Thank you for the kind comments.

Nice looking pen Doc, by chance are you a Cardiac Surgeon or Cardiologist??

Ken, LOL ..."Open Heart" pen...Not a cardiologist or cardiac surgeon...might make a good gift for one though.:wink: Regards, Doc

renowb

Another masterpiece Doc! Awesome pen! Yes, it is cold here in Spring, north of Houston, Ready for snow?

wizard

Randy and Bill, Thank you for your kind comments!

Another masterpiece Doc! Awesome pen!
Yes, it is cold here in Spring, north of Houston, Ready for snow?

Bill, I'm ready. Live in Bellaire...having to reschedule some of my patients today..one coming from Spring and one from Woodlands. I don't want them driving back in that weather.

The workshop should have heated up by this evening so at least I can make a pen or two. Bill, stay warm !!! Regards, Doc

Last edited:

le_skieur

I believe the person who will; I guess received it for the valentine day will be proud of it!!

wizard

Looks awesome Doc...BUT..it's not the last item on page 6! :smile-big:

Jeff, Thank you for the compliment. The last item on page 6 of your guest artist section at Exotics is a Wolfbane blank? Which item are you talking about? Regards, Doc

yes...I think that's really crazy looking and evil.

Jeff, They don't have a picture of a Wolfbane blank on Exotics..how crazy and evil? :eek:. Want to send me or post a pic. Regards, Doc

PR_Princess

Jeff, Thank you for the compliment. The last item on page 6 of your guest artist section at Exotics is a Wolfbane blank? Which item are you talking about? Regards, Doc

Jeff, They don't have a picture of a Wolfbane blank on Exotics..how crazy and evil? :eek:. Want to send me or post a pic. Regards, Doc

Wolfbane must be really, really evil as he detached his own bleepin thumbnail!! :redface: :rolleyes:

LOL Turns out he has a touch of a wanderlust too, no longer on page 6!:tongue::biggrin:

wizard

Wolfbane must be really, really evil as he detached his own bleepin thumbnail!! :redface: :rolleyes:

LOL Turns out he has a touch of a wanderlust too, no longer on page 6!:tongue::biggrin:

Saw the Wolfbane blank on page 5. It is scary looking:eek:...think I'll pass on it. Jeff, I ordered some of your more benign pine cone blanks from Ed and Dawn...:wink:. Regards, Doc

Last edited:
Top Bottom