This ones mine....I think

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I have never made a pen before with the intention of making it mine. I'll take one out of stock and use it for a while until someone just has to have it:wink:.Well a few weeks ago I posted a Gator pen and someone asked why I didn't use blue and gold being I'm a Florida Gator fan.
This is my version of a true Florida Gator pen made from the jaw bone of a gator filled with blue powder coat powder and copper dust (in place of orange).As always all comments welcome including the photo.

IMG_2133.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Looks Great So far, Where are the other shots showing the other side of it. The clip is just a clip, lets see the art on the other side.

OKLAHOMAN

Mike and I bet you like looking at the girls as they walk away:biggrin::wink:This shots just for you:
IMG_2134.jpg

Looks Great So far, Where are the other shots showing the other side of it. The clip is just a clip, lets see the art on the other side.

Jon-wx5nco

Roy,
You and I are exact opposits. I make a pen for the intention of it being mine. So far, I've never been able to keep a "MY" pen. Hopefully you are able to keep yours, unless someone just makes you an offer you just cant refuse LOL

maxman400

Mike and I bet you like looking at the girls as they walk away:biggrin::wink:This shots just for you:
IMG_2134.jpg

Now That's what I am talking about, and yes sir I hate to see them go BUT I love to watch them Leave and the same goes for the pens.

Brooks803

Roy,
You and I are exact opposits. I make a pen for the intention of it being mine. So far, I've never been able to keep a "MY" pen. Hopefully you are able to keep yours, unless someone just makes you an offer you just cant refuse LOL

I think as long as Roy doesn't bump into Tim Tebow he just might be able to hang onto it.

JohnU

Absolutely stunning! I would be afraid to use it.

Roy, every time you post a pen it gives me a new level to dream of hitting someday.

JimMc7

Great looking pen & photo, Roy. Only improvement I can think of is "Crimson & Cream" as the fill material colors! Although such a combo might spontaneously combust on a "Gator" bone pen :).

bitshird

Jeez Roy you think some day you could post a pen someone could say something bad about!! I'm going to try and get some gator Jaw as soon as season opens, I have two skulls, but Momma won't allow me to whack them up,,

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
That's sweet. And - you didn't ask this time, but I like this background better than the solid black. Your pictures are improving as well as your pens.

David Keller

Nice looking pen, Roy. I would suggest you send it to Coach Meyer, but it's so nice that he might get all messed up and quit coaching again.:eek:

On second thought, maybe you should send it to him.:cool::biggrin:

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
what is a die-hard Fla. fan doing living in sooner land? great pen. I would keep it for myself if you send it to me.. even if I am a junkyard Dog fan

OKLAHOMAN

Most likely the same as a Bull Dog fan living in Vol territory.:biggrin: On lifes road I made a wrong turn and ended up here 20 years ago:rolleyes:
what is a die-hard Fla. fan doing living in sooner land? great pen. I would keep it for myself if you send it to me.. even if I am a junkyard Dog fan

Woodlvr

Beautiful pen Roy. By the colors should have been Blue/Silver for the BYU Cougars:tongue::biggrin: What is a Florida Gator anyway-:wink::eek::rolleyes: Wow did he really just ask that?:eek:

Last edited:

lwalden

As always, ultra-sharp looking pen, Roy- hope you manage to hang on to this one, but I'll be a little surprised if someone doesn't eventually make you an offer you can't refuse for it!!

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Well I too a transplant, my former now retired from employement brought me here and kids and grandkids later can't get the bride to leave this behind. But still love my dawgs.

Top Bottom