This one's for Chuck (Dalecamino)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Indiana_Parrothead

This one is for Chuck. Chuck has worked on several of the bash contests, he is an OT, (original turner), and gets teased a lot on here, (pink towels). But Chuck is a good guy and does a lot for IAP and deserves a little something so I thought as soon as I seen this dial it had his name on it.

This is something near and dear to his heart, Yuengling!!! I tried to make the blank look like beer, but it came out a little dark. In keeping with it being the oldest brewery in the US, it is on a Jr George antique silver roller ball but I as also including the fountion pen nib.

Chuck it is on the way to you tomorrow along with the 2 Betty Boop and thin blue line blanks.

Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 279
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Mike, I wish there was a way to hit the LIKE button a bunch more times...
Cheers Chuck~

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Mike, that is awesome! There have been many times over the years when I have been anxious to receive a box of Goodies in the mail. THIS is now one of those times. I appreciate your thinking of me when you found the parts. AND....that I rank higher than a family member :biggrin: I'll have to get busy designing one for you :biggrin: THANK YOU Mike!

BTW...pay no attention to the Peanut Gallery :biggrin: (but I DO feel my head swelling a bit):rolleyes:

Top Bottom