ONE UGLY PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jcm71

jcm71

I didn't know whether I could make a pen out of this blank or not, but boy is it ugly. So ugly I kind of like it. Yes, I did have a chip out on the upper blank, so I just shortened it on the disc sander.

The pen blank is organic, but after harvesting it has to be "processed" to be usable. Any guesses on what it is? I don't think I'll have many orders for this style.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 537
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
A dried penis shaft from a 3 yr. old, deceased, Dalmation, whelped in Sanfrancisco, CA. and transferred to a K-9 distributor located in St. Louis MO. Also, your original discription is exacting, I once had a girlfriend that was shaped like that, and yes she was ugly too! You should not have posted that photo, you could probably won the nest "ugliest pen contest" ! This is fun!!! :) :) :)

Last edited:

Jjartwood

I have to admit I'm still with out the words, a Bull Pe(k(r who'da thunk,I can't help feeling that there is a constant need to wash your hands after writing with it.
It certainly will defy most most gentile explanations of material origin.
And the shavings,did you wear a radiation suit?
That is one cool pen.
Mark

jcm71

I have to admit I'm still with out the words, a Bull Pe(k(r who'da thunk,I can't help feeling that there is a constant need to wash your hands after writing with it.
It certainly will defy most most gentile explanations of material origin.
And the shavings,did you wear a radiation suit?
That is one cool pen.
Mark

No suit, but definitely a respirator. Smells a lot like antler when turning and drilling. I think I'm going to donate this one as a door prize at one of the many agility contests my wife and I compete in.

Top Bottom