One for the troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
One down and , several more to come ! This is one of Neils (wolftat) Photochromic blanks on a Gold Ti Slimline . I will send them to Neil , he will then send them to his son and nephew who are serving us in that sandbox . I like these blanks . There's always a surprise inside . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0633.JPG
    IMG_0633.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 113
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Chuck,
Well done and for a good cause. Are we doing another US Troop pen donation? Let me know, I'm in. As I read this and the original thread, I probably should just send some the Neil, Too much coffee already this morning........

jbostian

Very nice pen Chuck. I would be interested if there is another pen for the troops donation going on. Let me know.

Jamie

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Great job on that pen Chuck.

Just to let everyone know, I am not doing a collection per say for the troops, but I do send out a package every 4-6 weeks and include as many pens as possible in them. The pens go directly to my son and nephew who then hand them out to any US or allied troops they come in contact with.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pen Chuck. I would be interested if there is another pen for the troops donation going on. Let me know.

Jamie
Thanks for the compliment Jamie . AND for the interest in our troops .

Great job on that pen Chuck.

Just to let everyone know, I am not doing a collection per say for the troops, but I do send out a package every 4-6 weeks and include as many pens as possible in them. The pens go directly to my son and nephew who then hand them out to any US or allied troops they come in contact with.
Thank you Neil . And thanks for clearing that up for me .

Rfturner

I will gladly give back to the troops that fight for our freedom. Let me know if a group of us are planning on doing a send off

Top Bottom