one from today and last with this camera I hope

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DennisM

DennisM

Ok here is nice blank from ExoticBlanks on a gold and gunmetal diplomat from them as well.

Hopefully this will be the last carpy picture I post since new camera should be in tomorrow or thrusday!!

The finish looks dull but trust me its not!

Attachments

• HPIM0471.jpg
    HPIM0471.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ok here is nice blank from ExoticBlanks on a gold and gunmetal diplomat from them as well.

Hopefully this will be the last carpy picture I post since new camera should be in tomorrow or thrusday!!

The finish looks dull but trust me its not!

Dennis, it is a nice pen. I don't think it looks like a fish at all. :biggrin::biggrin:

jasontg99

Dennis, it is a nice pen. I don't think it looks like a fish at all. :biggrin::biggrin:

HAHAHA. I had to read the original post twice to figure out what you were talking about. I guess it would have helped had I first noticed you highlighted it in red. :rolleyes: Great looking pen!

DennisM

HAHAHA. I had to read the original post twice to figure out what you were talking about. I guess it would have helped had I first noticed you highlighted it in red. :rolleyes: Great looking pen!

I spell it that way for a reason, gets around lang. filters, younger ones dont read it as anything other then what it says, adults usually only need to have the first and the last letter in the right spot to read a word in a sentence so it usually reads exactly as ment.. :)

Mac

I don't think that the picture is all that bad. the pen parts shine real nice. fit is very good. Just curious about your blank though, is it made from alumilite. The reason I ask ,is that I was given a blank at a demo , and was told to get a good shine on it ,I would have to finish with ca even though it was a alumilite blank, and after turning it I realized they were right ,cause all I could get with MM and plastic polish was a dull shine. Then I put on 2 or 3 coats of ca and then finished again MM ,PP and the shine that I wanted ,appeared.

DennisM

I don't think that the picture is all that bad. the pen parts shine real nice. fit is very good. Just curious about your blank though, is it made from alumilite. The reason I ask ,is that I was given a blank at a demo , and was told to get a good shine on it ,I would have to finish with ca even though it was a alumilite blank, and after turning it I realized they were right ,cause all I could get with MM and plastic polish was a dull shine. Then I put on 2 or 3 coats of ca and then finished again MM ,PP and the shine that I wanted ,appeared.

Nope, thats PR.

Top Bottom