One for a plumbing customer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sumterdad

sumterdad

here is a Jr Gent I got from timberbits. I used a redwood lace burl to purty it up. that sure is some nice wood. I try to give my plumbing customers who spend over a certain amount a free pen as a way to say thanks. This customer has a edward jones office so I wanted something that would look nice on his desk. On this one I used only thin ca no med as I normally do. I also have been using play foam to apply the ca. also I have found that you can use it to apply the nova 2 and the plastic polish. You sure do not have to use near as much ca or polish with the play foam.

Attachments

• DSC_0405.jpg
    DSC_0405.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0408.jpg
    DSC_0408.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0409.jpg
    DSC_0409.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 129
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wellsw

I also switched to the playfoam for my CA and have will never switch back.. it builds up much faster when it doesent soak into the paper towel. There is a thread on here somewhere with details, but basically it is thin closed cell foam from the craft store. a couple drops on the foam and a couple swipes across the pen. do a search on EVA Foam Sheets.

sumterdad

Scott i can't post a link to that thread about the foam but when i read it i said let me try it. Like I said earlier you don't use near as much glue. Also it doesn't grab as bad when the glue starts to dry. I have not even used a paper towel since

Top Bottom