One Piece Patrizio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Atherton Pens

Atherton Pens

I had this Gun Metal Patrizio kit dismantle and just waiting for some inspiration so since I really do not like the short little barrels of the standard Patrizio, I decided to make it a one-piece model. The wood is bevel cut Zebrawood with CA, MM and Plastix.

Comments welcomed

Attachments

• #333.jpg
    #333.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 295
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Atherton Pens

moke

Gary,
Nice Pen! I have been looking at the Patrizio closely, but like you, wasn't all that crazy about the look of the two shorter tubes. Too much kit, not enough us!! I like the pen because it really has a lot of material left on the tubes and would be good for segmenting...I have had great response by people about the "feel" of the pen as an "easy writer"...this idea certainly will make segmenting more creative. You have certainly come up with an easy solution for all the concerns....well done!

Last edited:

Atherton Pens

Gary,
Nice Pen! I have been looking at the Patrizio closely, but like you, wasn't all that crazy about the look of the two shorter tubes. Too much kit, not enough us!! I like the pen because it really has a lot of material left on the tubes and would be good for segmenting...I have had great response by people about the "feel" of the pen as an "easy writer"...this idea certainly will make segmenting more creative. You have certainly come up with an easy solution for all the concerns....well done!

Mike,
You hit on one of the reasons I did this pen. Customers seem to like the style but the is not enough barrel length to show grain or color. Also the longer nib allows for easier operation and the clip is smaller with some character.
I am interested to see what others on the forum have to say as well as customer response.
Thanks for your comments.

Top Bottom