one of the nights work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jssmith3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

tn_P1000732.jpg

Good evening everyone :) This is a slimline I just finished made with mineral stained poplar wood. Hey Bill, look!!!!! its not painted or inlayed, I did this just for you :)

Have a great night everyone.
Janet ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Dang! That's poplar??? I thought it was Corian until I read the description. Very nice, Janet, but I know you. You probably already painted some flowery design on it. Just posted a paintless version for my benefit.[;)][}:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Janet,

It's a nice pen - but yours look better when painted. Just tell Billy, "If you got it, flaunt it!!!"

(Rest of us ain't got it!)

jssmith3

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Dang! That's poplar??? I thought it was Corian until I read the description. Very nice, Janet, but I know you. You probably already painted some flowery design on it. Just posted a paintless version for my benefit.[;)][}:)]
Well, actually your right, the other side is painted, not![}:)] Bill,if you want some of this poplar let me know, I have some left and some of them have pink/purple/green coloring. Thanks everyone for your compliments, I actually did just finish a painted one but it was a custom order for a IAP member and if he wants a picture of it posted after he gets it that ok too.
thanks guys,
Janet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom