one of my own

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This is one of my own turnings. I got the blank from a member here but I seem to have lost the name. Too bad because I have a couple more of his blanks and will be making more pens with them. Forgive the dust on the lens - I was testing my wife's camera and didn't notice until I finished. I should reshoot it and I will but not right now. This is a Le Roi in gold tn/black tn and I call it red and gray

Attachments

• 000_0062.jpg
    000_0062.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 394
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

This is one of my own turnings. I got the blank from a member here but I seem to have lost the name. Too bad because I have a couple more of his blanks and will be making more pens with them. Forgive the dust on the lens - I was testing my wife's camera and didn't notice until I finished. I should reshoot it and I will but not right now. This is a Le Roi in gold tn/black tn and I call it red and gray
LeRoy you actually turn pens??? and here I thought you got them all from members, trading kits for pens. Lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Lin.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Only the good ones

LeRoy you actually turn pens??? and here I thought you got them all from members, trading kits for pens. Lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Lin.
Nah, I only trade for the good ones -- run of the mill I do myself.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmm

Nice job on the pen there Smitty.
Now where do you get your kits from? :biggrin:
Well now that you asked.....Actually I turn quite a few pens from kits from other vendors. I am on the customer list of at least 3 of the major players (I'm pretty sure it's 4 but I don't remember for sure on one of them) in the kit market. :redface:

Top Bottom