One of my new favorites

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jalbert

jalbert

I started this pen as a "just because" pen, but turned into one of my favorites, as well as one of the classiest pens I've recently made. It is made from black acrylic and vintage gray crosshatch cellulose acetate. I had the vintage material laying around for a while, but never had used it. I thought this would be a good use.

Attachments

• ALB_2155 (2).jpg
    ALB_2155 (2).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 362
  • ALB_2156 (2).jpg
    ALB_2156 (2).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 302
  • ALB_2157 (2).jpg
    ALB_2157 (2).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 225
  • ALB_2158 (2).jpg
    ALB_2158 (2).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ironwood

Now that is a beautiful pen. Top notch workmanship and attention to detail everywhere you look. Well done. I love your threads.

Curly

Welcome to the forum Maikkeli. His pen is not from a kit. He made everything except for the nib, feed and ink cartridge or converter. Usually called a custom or sometimes a kitless pen or if made to order for someone, a bespoke pen. There are tutorials in the Library on the different ways people make them.

its_virgil

One of the few (from what I read) who use the word bespoke correctly. Thanks Curly!. So many call any custom pen made (not necessarily a special order) a bespoke pen. I suppose the word may start taking on a new meaning...happens way to often.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

...if made to order for someone, a bespoke pen.

Top Bottom