One of my Bullet pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jonrms

jonrms

Made out of Lignum Vitae,

I hope you enjoy... I am still playing with camera settings and this time you should noticed a differance I found when I finally found the macro setting..

dscf6552v.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-08

dscf6557j.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-08
dscf6555.jpg

By jonrms at 2010-12-08

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

Pen is well done, I would just swap clips out next time. I dislike those rifle clips intensely, as after the initial "cute" wears off it just looks cheesy. Just my opinion, I can't speak for everyone. That being said, you did get everything looking pretty seamless from what I can gather.

KDM

Well, I was going to mention "macro" in one of your other threads, but I figured if you weren't using it I shouldn' confuse the issue...!

BTW, I'm not seeing your photos and when I click on your links, I just get a blank web page and my browser says "Done."

jonrms

Thanks for the advice about the clip.. I was a bit unsure but I do like that clip...
I would like something fancy and am still looking at these clips you can get that have a circular logo in them.. ie USN etc.. but since I live now in england I have to tailor my market to them.

I just bought some 50 cal pens and bushings plus some trimmings from another company I never used before... I am excited as I have been wanting to try the 50cal out for AGES!!!!

Will turn one and see what you all think ....

thanks for the heads up everyone and suggestions.

Top Bottom