One for my British Relitives

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BeeAMaker

BeeAMaker

I found this glitter sticker in my Dads garage sale junk, it just happened to fit on a Monarch pen tube perfectly. Since I am 52% British, I cast it in Alumilite.

Turned out nice - but I made one critical hasty error - 50 Schrute bucks to person that spots it.

20170520_brit.jpg

20170520_brit2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

I'm guessing you didn't paint your tube and the sticker wasn't totally opaque. Oh, and since Creed totally devalued the Shrute Buck, why not make it $100?

Regards,
Michael

BeeAMaker

I'm guessing you didn't paint your tube and the sticker wasn't totally opaque. Oh, and since Creed totally devalued the Shrute Buck, why not make it $100?

Regards,
Michael

Winna winna chicken dinna!

I didn't paint the freakin tube. The white is dingy looking as a result - So now I am trying to find where the sticker came from.

Also, the exchange rate to Stanly nickels is too high to offer 100 ;)

mecompco

Regards,
Michael

Winna winna chicken dinna!

I didn't paint the freakin tube. The white is dingy looking as a result - So now I am trying to find where the sticker came from.

Also, the exchange rate to Stanly nickels is too high to offer 100 ;)

I don't think the pen looks bad at all--I had to look hard to see the faint off-color of the white (and all the other invisible potential flaws were already taken).

I love The Office--I'm watching the entire season for the fourth time. Really goes downhill after Steve Carroll leaves, but still funny.

Regards,
Michael

Top Bottom