One for Mardi Gras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from holmqer

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Made the switch from PR to Alumilite and decided to have a little Mardi Gras celbration.

Attachments

• Mardi Gras.jpg
    Mardi Gras.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 298
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
The Alumilite turns much easier than PR which is a big plus, but one has to be much better organized before one starts pouring chemicals due to the much shorter open time of Alumilite. I think that once I get used to it, it will be a bit less stressfull to actually make the blanks as I felt a bit rushed this first time.

Kaspar

Interesting pen indeed. I am gladly ignorant of Mardi Gras. Do the colors used signify something?

Damn..I was hoping I was going to see boobs....

"Everyone should should go to Mardi Gras, once, and once only -mainly to learn there there is such a thing in this world as ugly breasts." - Eric Kusilias ESPN

BTW, the correct French for the Mardi Gras slogan is "avoir du bon temps." But it's French, so who cares?

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Interesting pen indeed. I am gladly ignorant of Mardi Gras. Do the colors used signify something?

"Everyone should should go to Mardi Gras, once, and once only -mainly to learn there there is such a thing in this world as ugly breasts." - Eric Kusilias ESPN

BTW, the correct French for the Mardi Gras slogan is "avoir du bon temps." But it's French, so who cares?

The three Mardi Gras colors are Purple for Justice, Green for Faith and Gold for Power.

Top Bottom