One for the ladies....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from marelton

marelton

My first posting for a while now due to holidays. Must say I was glad to get back to the lathe.

I thought I'd have a go at my first custom finial while making a pen to appeal to the ladies (as all my stock is currently a little macho!)

The photo's dont really do the pen justice as it has a white pearl swirl that's not very visible, but it was fun to make.

I'd be interested in your comments as always.

Attachments

• P9060243-1.jpg
    P9060243-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 179
  • P9060245-1.jpg
    P9060245-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 143
  • P9060251-1.jpg
    P9060251-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 122
  • P9060254-1.jpg
    P9060254-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Nice job. May I ask, where you got the blank? My Granddaughter has requested a pink pen. I've been looking and haven't seen any real pretty pinks. I like that one.

marelton

May I ask, where you got the blank?

Paul,

I got the blank from Steve at Skiprat Pens, unfortunately he is no longer suppliying these. I believe they were sourced initially from either Ed4Copies or PR_Princess on IAP so they might be able to help and it should be better for you with carrage being the same side of the water!!

I must say I was in the same situation for a long time looking for pink blanks and these are fantastic, absolutely superb.

Hope this helps.

toolcrazy

Nice job. May I ask, where you got the blank? My Granddaughter has requested a pink pen. I've been looking and haven't seen any real pretty pinks. I like that one.

First, that is a gorgeous pens. I think the ladies might think it is too big.

And Paul, there is a blank called Asian Pink Coral Tru-Stone you can get off this site. Looks very similar to the blank here.

bitshird

Very nice Baron/Navigator I think the size is perfect for a lady, the nib on either the fountain pen or the rollerball is just right, for most women.

Top Bottom