One for the Ladies.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

Ti Gold Baron dressed in Pink Ivory with wood veneer inlays. Custom pink ivory finial. The pattern repeats 4 times around the pen so it lines up regardless of which thread you start on. It also lines up capped or posted. Its kinda ambidextrous that way :biggrin:

Any comments or critiques are greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

1_ACT_669701.jpg

1_ACT_669802.jpg

1_ACT_670105.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

td

Banned
It's certainly beautiful. Your craftsmanship and attention to detail are outstanding. Thanks for keeping "us ladies" in mind!!

OKLAHOMAN

:star::star::star::star::star:,A five star pen if ever there was one.In a word--------superb, not just for the ladies, I'd be proud to carry that and anyone say anything just to damn bad!

jskeen

Superb work, gotta love a pen that lines up that way. Are the patterns inlaid into a solid blank, or segmented while square, (just out of curiosity)?

Dee

As a lady, I would be PROUD to use that pen in my office....cause it within itself makes a statement of elegence and professionalism. BRAVO!

VisExp

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Excellent to outstanding!

You hand cut the inlays? Any chance you could share your secerts?

Superb work, gotta love a pen that lines up that way. Are the patterns inlaid into a solid blank, or segmented while square, (just out of curiosity)?

My apologies, I guess technically the blank is segmented not inlaid. I did not mean to mislead you. The pattern is cut with a scrollsaw while the blank is square then glued up with wood veneer.

That's a beautifully crafted pen! You firing up the scroll saw on that..and if so, which saw you running?

I have the Dremmel.

bitshird

Other than showing a mark of Genius and a level of skill and workmanship approaching perfection, I guess it's all right :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom