This one just for a laugh.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Snazzypens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snazzypens

HI I seen that pen has been sick so I thought I share what I did last night for a chuckle. On the aussie board we have a swap going on each month where we make a pen for charity. Well this month has no theme so one of the guys being silly put up this challenge he wanted a pen.
Superfine, diamond, zebra, captivated ring, crosses, feathers,
tiger stripes, camel humps on a sesame seed bun!"

See the blue feathers, superfine under the captive rings there is brass so that super fine I think plus it a slimline so I got this covered both ways. .. It all dissapeared. Jude you are the master no way can I do them. Diamond see in the feather. The zebra is the black and white acrylic, 2 captivated rings. The cross is the bottom half. Feather is blue. Tiger stripes are in the orange acrylic , camel hump on the lower half mid way down. The sesame roll as you can see
It was fun. Love to know what you think of something different. Can't say I will make more of them. but anyway
Toni:D[:I]

20061021135931_spoon.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JudeA

I love it. Nice job on the captive rings/ told ya they were easy! Realy truly like it/ makes me smile!!!!!!!!!Make more and sell them/without the bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom