One of Jonathan creation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PSU1980

PSU1980

I needed a blank with Susquehanna University(PA) colors. I contacted Jonathan and this is what I got. Photo is crappy but the colors, maroon and orange are spot on. I'm not a great fan of the thiner pens, but this is what my friend wanted.

Thanks Jonathan,
Tim

Attachments

• Susquehanna University (PA) 2.jpg
    Susquehanna University (PA) 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Susquehanna University (PA) 1.JPG
    Susquehanna University (PA) 1.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 106
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I love how everyone calls Jonathons work "Creations", like a Mad Scientist mixing up body parts and this was the batch of resin holding the body parts together...where's that little mad scientist button...:bulgy-eyes: Perhaps that one, ha ha ha.

The pen looks great!:biggrin:

Brooks803

Looks great Tim! I must admit the colors came out for a great match. Fit-N-Finish are spot on! Happy to have been able to help.

I love how everyone calls Jonathons work "Creations", like a Mad Scientist mixing up body parts and this was the batch of resin holding the body parts together...where's that little mad scientist button...:bulgy-eyes: Perhaps that one, ha ha ha.

The pen looks great!:biggrin:

Lol...Thanks Tim. I need a laugh. :alien:

OldGrumpy

I needed a blank with Susquehanna University(PA) colors. I contacted Jonathan and this is what I got. Photo is crappy but the colors, maroon and orange are spot on. I'm not a great fan of the thiner pens, but this is what my friend wanted.

Thanks Jonathan,
Tim

Yep, Jonathon is the "GoTo Guy" when you a very specific color combo. Don't tell anyone though because he might become other people's "Go To Guy" and get too busy for our requests.

Top Bottom