One from the House of Bluesman (DC)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pen Maker

Pen Maker

This one is the Jr. Statesman Rollerball kit in Rhodium finish from CSUSA, and the puzzle kit I got from DCBluesman! I had a bunch of fun putting this kit together. It was like an adult Weekly Reader! Only it took me quite some time to finish it.... come to think of it, it took me awhile to get thru the Weekly Readers too. (well for me, I was impressed):biggrin: Hope you enjoy looking. Thanks!

PuzzlingJrStatesman.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

OMG talk about a quick study! Slimline to Lou's puzzle pen in under a week!:eek:

Watch out boys, there's a new sheriff in this here IAP City! :eek::biggrin:

Pen Maker

NewLondon88
Bah .. I can whip through one of those in under an hour.

Aaaah, I see your dentist's office is a subscriber too. I usually get through the science page and the jokes page before my name gets called! Little Hint: Use a Field and Stream for a cover and that'll keep Mrs. Magillachudy from giving you the 'evil eye'

PR_Princess
Watch out boys, there's a new sheriff in this here IAP City!
Which way did he go? Which way did he go?

Rjwolfe3
Is it N scale?
Man you are good! I used Macro zoom, it is really Z scale but the zoom does make it look N scale. I wanted to show the precision cuts and seams of the wood. Every bit of engineering went into the making of the puzzle kit that goes into making a precision part in the space program. No I'm NOT KIDDING so try to get your hands on one if you can. It won't be easy to part with if you do.

DCBluesman
Aren't they fun
Yes they ARE!!! I need to order a leather protector for this size pen, does one size fit all on the website?

Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone. I personally chalk it up to a quality kit and a little bit of beginners LUCK!!

Top Bottom