This one got burned!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Butterflygirl

Butterflygirl

164164_482397014050_717679050_5985775_4486522_n.jpg

164098_482397594050_717679050_5985790_4479404_n.jpg

This one I had the bright idea to use a wood burning pen and hand do the vine and flower work in progress but this way I get to be more creative. It did take a bit of time but all in all I am happy with the turn out maybe get better with time on this but options are endless! Let me know what you think good are bad please thanks.:question:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leestoresund

We are not going to let you come to any of the Georgia chapter meetings. Don't even ask! ;>)
I hope your location in Georgia is down near St. Mary's.
Stay away from the Atlanta area.:tongue:

Drstrangefart

We are not going to let you come to any of the Georgia chapter meetings. Don't even ask! ;>)
I hope your location in Georgia is down near St. Mary's.
Stay away from the Atlanta area.:tongue:

She's here with me in Carrollton. And we have ties to Roswell. You can't stop us no matter who you are!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ctubbs

That is one way nice pen. The pyro work is outstanding and the finish and fit is right on. This is personal, but I think I would have chosen a different pen kit than red, but that is just me. No, I just went back and looked some more. Maybe the red is growing on me. Yep, that is one gorgeous pen. Just ignore me.
Charles

Drstrangefart

I got to watch it being made. It fascinates me to no end that 2 people so close have such wildly different approaches and skill sets. I could probably come nowhere close to that with a woodburning kit. She even did the burning off the mandrel. It'll be ON the mandrel for the next one.

phil

I got to watch it being made. It fascinates me to no end that 2 people so close have such wildly different approaches and skill sets. I could probably come nowhere close to that with a woodburning kit. She even did the burning off the mandrel. It'll be ON the mandrel for the next one.

you'd better be careful young master fart, if she keeps this up, you might have to step up your game just to save face! Great work on the pyro! i used to do quite a bit of this on NA style flutes, so i know how tedious it can be. and i like red. next to green and blue its my favorite :biggrin:

Drstrangefart

you'd better be careful young master fart, if she keeps this up, you might have to step up your game just to save face! Great work on the pyro! i used to do quite a bit of this on NA style flutes, so i know how tedious it can be. and i like red. next to green and blue its my favorite :biggrin:

I've already had to step the game up once. Not sure how to top that outside of finding even more absurd materials to make blanks out of. I tried an old lawn chair, but the band saw wasn't cooperating.

Butterflygirl

Thank you all so much wasn't sure that it looked good at all and I hope all theses comments were all honest LOL:cool:. I almost didn't post it because I was not completely happy the was it turned out but I will be doing more like this gotta get a few more ideas. And the red was way out of my saftey zone but we only have enamal color kit right now so that was what I went for thanks again. Keep your creative juices turning :wink:

Rfturner

Pyro...it looks great it makes me want to take out my wood burner, I have not done it in almost a year now. I am mixed on the red kit though, I can't figure out if it adds or takes away from the overall appearance

Top Bottom