One of Daniel's 50 cal. BMG pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wjskip

wjskip

Daniel the kits are top drawer. All the pieces were well prepared.
I suffer from a bad case of can't drill in the middle, or for that matter straight. So, if you cant place the hole in the wood put the wood arround the hole - turned a new dowel so that things lined up properly. Pen works like a champ.

200821203953_P2110331.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pssherman

Originally posted by medemt

Being fairly new to the forum, may I ask who Daniel is and how do we go about purchasing the 50 Caliber kit??

Dan,
Daniel is a member on this forum and put together kits using the 50 BMG casing and bullet. His AD says that he is SOLD OUT. But, I still have casings and bullets available, in a variety of options, for sale here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32124

See my tutorial on '50 cal pens' on the home page for instructions on how to make a 50 cal pen including some options.

Paul in AR

wjskip

Dan,
Daniel is daniel@yourdonpens.com He is running a group by on pen holders. Look him up there. I used one of daniel's kits but it should be noted that if it weren't for Paul's tutorial I might still be in the garage working on the kit. Both are great people to deal with.

Daniel

Dang Bill, your picture sure makes the pen look good. Mind if I save a copy of it for my collection of pen photos? And by the way, yes Pauls tutorial is the place to go to wade through the 1001 questions you will have when you look at all the kit parts. Also Paul would be the place to go for parts to make this pen. I am out and don't have any plans to do more at this time. I am really amazed at how that one looks. I really worked hard on getting this one all together. But I am being honest when I say that photo makes the whole thing worthwhile.

Top Bottom