One for Dad and One for his Wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Red dyed abalone on black ti Jr Aaron (for dad;s wife); and BOL on a gun metal vertex. I make my dad all these higher-end pens (he's a money manager), and he likes he vertex clicker the best. I guess his growing-up on Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn signing shoes for a nickel kept his eye "simple".

Blessed to have both (and my real mom in my life) still.

Took these shots outside...I should be banned from holding a camera :). It is the HD setting that is messing these up? They are actually getting worse.

Attachments

• Abalone Red.jpg
    Abalone Red.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 172
  • AJL SR Vertex.jpg
    AJL SR Vertex.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

DJBPenmaker

Nice pens, looks like you've got a very shallow depth of field there with the photos. Try a smaller aperture to increase the depth of field.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OZturner

Excellent Pens Tony,
And as you said, Not so Excellent Photographs.
If your Camera, doesn't have Aperture Adjustments, try maintaining the camera at the same angle as the Pen.
If you look at the Photographs, the Front Lower Portion of the Pen, is in Perfectly Crisp Focus, while the top of the Pen, which is laying further away from the Camera, is Fuzzy, and Just out of Focus.
Please excuse my non technical expressions, as I am strictly a non Camera Person, (just Point and Click is the Scope of my Expertise).

Beautiful Gesture for Your Dad, and his Wife.
Brian.

Top Bottom