This one "BITES"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

At a show in March I had a customer that bought a couple of Emperors from me and ordered a Emperor Gator Jaw bone pen , thanks to Robert Snowdon our official gator man I received a few gator blanks big enough.
This is the first one that I'll send the customer a photo of, I'm in the middle of making one with the jaw teeth sockets filled with gold. All comments good,bad or Roy have you lost your mind:eek: accepted.

IMG_1881.jpg

The other side:

IMG_1876.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I never would have thought of that. Very cool... Looking forward to the gold filled version.

el_d

Roy have you lost your mind???

Those Gator jaw bones are highly toxic, send them to me for proper dissposal. Also any completed pens must bewrapped for your protection ans placed in a nice package to acompany the blanks. Time is running out! Hurry Roy dont even think about this.:biggrin::wink:

Great looking Emperor, You da man.....:wink:

MoJo

Looks great Roy! Can't wait to see the one with the teeth sockets.
I heard there were twisters on the ground north of the City today. Hope you survived the hail last Sunday too. It looked brutal. I'm not sure how anyone or any animal would survive what I saw.....

Cheers!
Joe

OKLAHOMAN

Joe we were driving home from a show Sunday and listening on the radio about softball sized hail in OKC and Shawnee and were more worried about Tony our late life child Corgi than the house....We were spared no hail only RAIN and lots of RAIN, did I tell you it RAINED!!!! :mad:
Looks great Roy! Can't wait to see the one with the teeth sockets.
I heard there were twisters on the ground north of the City today. Hope you survived the hail last Sunday too. It looked brutal. I'm not sure how anyone or any animal would survive what I saw.....

Cheers!
Joe

cnirenberg

Roy,
That is one sweet looking pen. I like the way you improvised with the gold filling, I'm sure your customer is going to be more than happy with it.

wizard

That is truly original, a standout and beautiful !!! That pen will start a conversation with anyone!! I second the alligator case. Love your pens.
This one is too cool !!

Jon-wx5nco

Roy have you lost your mind???

Those Gator jaw bones are highly toxic, send them to me for proper dissposal. Also any completed pens must bewrapped for your protection ans placed in a nice package to acompany the blanks. Time is running out! Hurry Roy dont even think about this.:biggrin::wink:

Great looking Emperor, You da man.....:wink:
While you are sendinging Lupe the pens and jaw bones and all, go ahead and pack up all your lathe(s), tools, saws, and all and send them to me. We cant have someone who has "lost their mind" with toys left to play with LOL.

That is an awesome job on that pen. Who knew you could turn jaw bone?

snowman56

Every gator pen is original.There is no two alike.You can not make two the same even if you want to.Roy does exceptional work on all his pens the gator is just as stunning.

bruce119

Roy
Looks great hey lots of gators running or slithering around here. There especially ornery this time of year. You always hear of someone getting chewed up by one in the news this time of year. It that's frisky time love is in the air and gator love hurts:eek:

How about that Cuban:cool:

JohnU

I love it!!! Gator bone is the one pen that I would absolutely keep for myself if I ever get a chance to turn one. Looking forward to seeing the next one. Beautiful!!!!

bitshird

That's some kind of great pen Roy, I'd also love to see the one with the tooth sockets filled, love the bone on an Emperor. wish I had a few left.

Top Bottom