Once a Gator always a Gator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

After making a Gator Emperor for Smitty, I saw I needed one for inventory. I really love the Gators (Both Pens and the UofF, )All comment welcome, but pleas be easy on my Gators:biggrin:

IMG_2850-3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

Roy, whilst your work is always outstanding and the gators are fantastic, I'm not a big fan of the red/turquoise combination. Personally I prefer turquoise on its own, red and blue, red n black etc

But thats just me, nice work ol chap!! :)

PenMan1

I love the pen! And, after watching my beloved DAWGS stink up the entire SEC, I'm not even allow to make nasty remarks about UF!

Woodlvr

Wow beautiful pen. I had not noticed the red area, maybe that was where the gator bit Roy because he was not ready to give it up.:tongue::biggrin:

Last edited:
Very nice Roy! Do you use a PP when you made this or just let it sit in PR? I'm assuming you used PR....

I am betting he filled the voids with stone and finished with CA. That Italian is the Da Vinci of the CA bottle:biggrin:

I didn't even think about filling them with stone :eek:. Does make good sense though. It's amazing how much one could learn from others here. I'm glad I found you all.:biggrin:

wiset1

These are SICK!!! I love the look and finish on these pens and the kit really sets it off. Amazing

OKLAHOMAN

Is that a full size emporer? Is it a fountain or rollerball?
Jeremy, It's a full sized Emperor and will have a Bock nib on it soon to answer your other question

Very nice Roy! Do you use a PP when you made this or just let it sit in PR? I'm assuming you used PR....
Everyone wants to know, it's a secret:cool:

I am betting he filled the voids with stone and finished with CA. That Italian is the Da Vinci of the CA bottle:biggrin:[/quote]

Blabbermouth:biggrin:

Last edited:

JohnU

I love the Gator pens! I like your choice of fill on this one. The color over the black really jumps out. Nice work!

Crashmph

Really nice pen... One day I will have to try out one of those.

Oh and Boooo Gators!

Wooooo Pigggggggg Sooooooiiiiiieeeeee!
Go Razorbacks!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Nice but

Is that a full size emporer? Is it a fountain or rollerball?
Jeremy, It's a full sized Emperor and will have a Bock nib on it soon to answer your other question

Everyone wants to know, it's a secret:cool:

I am betting he filled the voids with stone and finished with CA. That Italian is the Da Vinci of the CA bottle:biggrin:

Blabbermouth:biggrin:[/quote]

NIce but to be honest I think you saved the best for me....I do like this one too though. But I am chompin' at the bit to get my hands on mine....

glycerine

Crashmph said:

Oh and Boooo Gators!

Go Razorbacks!

I didn't know you were a razorback fan. That's sad...

glycerine

Crashmph said:

Oh and Boooo Gators!

Go Razorbacks!

I didn't know you were a razorback fan. That's sad...

Don't fret... we have room for more. You can join in any time you like! :)

I actually lived in Arkansas for about three and a half years until we moved back this way in 2007. Of course everyone there is a Razorback fan, so my wife got sick of them, seeing the red hog on the back of everyones car, on their shirts, hats. It was everywhere!!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom