Olympian II Elite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips

... in Bloodwood.

First time doing this kit. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and not real thrilled with all the plastic.

I like the size and feel though... just not the cheap feeling plastic.

Comments welcome as always.

Attachments

• OlympianIIBloodwood.JPG
    OlympianIIBloodwood.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 229
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dl351

That pen looks nice! I did a couple of these and initially wasn't thrilled with the plastic. The gold "trim" could be metal, but after having some Navigators with black coating wearing off of the threads, I think I like plastic threads better. Also, I really like how light weight these Olympians are.

Freethinker

... in Bloodwood.

First time doing this kit. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and not real thrilled with all the plastic.

I like the size and feel though... just not the cheap feeling plastic.

Comments welcome as always.

Great job on the fit and finish of the pen, but I agree with you....I have made this pen kit before and was disappointed....it looks "plasticky" and, well, cheap.

If they'd make this same kit with 24K gold plated metal instead of the plastic, it would probably look far more classy and appealing.

maxman400

It Looks Great, I have one of these for my daily driver and it has held up real well. I don't care for the press on postable cap but the light weight is a huge plus when it rides in a uniform shirt pocket for 8 hours a day. It has bumps and scratches but so far the plating has held up on it and it has been working about 8 mos.

Marc Phillips

It Looks Great, I have one of these for my daily driver and it has held up real well. I don't care for the press on postable cap but the light weight is a huge plus when it rides in a uniform shirt pocket for 8 hours a day. It has bumps and scratches but so far the plating has held up on it and it has been working about 8 mos.

Thanks for that.... I was going to offer these for sale but once I saw the kit I didn't think it would hold up at all.

Top Bottom