Ollive Wood with an Acacia accent end in a Concava Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kglass

kglass

Hi All,
Here is a Concava Pen with Bethlehem Olive Wood and a Acacia Wood accent end . Some Bible Historians believe that the Acacia wood is said to be the wood that Jesus' cross was made of. This Pen is going to be given to my pastor as a gift.

Your comments are always welcome.

Attachments

• DSCF3497.jpg
    DSCF3497.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF3498.jpg
    DSCF3498.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Ken, really nice pen, your pastor should be thrilled. Isn't acacia in the koa family?...or vice versa. Beautiful wood.....

kglass

Rocky,
I believe your partially right. There are 800 species of trees and shrubs comprising a genus (Acacia) in the pea family (Fabaceae) and native to tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Kao being one of many.....

robutacion

Rocky,
I believe your partially right. There are 800 species of trees and shrubs comprising a genus (Acacia) in the pea family (Fabaceae) and native to tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Kao being one of many.....

Oh yeah, you are so right...!

It drives me nuts to identify some of the many Acacia/wattle native species I have growing around me/town. I have a big bunch of these species on my "Timbers list" and I'm sure, there are many more that I haven seen/got to.
One day...!:wink::biggrin:

Beautiful pen and certainly a nail biting exercise to not turn through to the tube, great job, though...!

Cheers
George

kglass

Thanks to all for your comments.
Harry,
I have a photo tent and lights, but I was just to lazy to get them out and set them up. Maybe next time....

Top Bottom