• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I certainly don't hide from anyone, what Olive wood means to me so, commenting on the pen you made from a piece of it, its very easy to me however, there are not a lot of guys out there that have the courage to make a pen out of a knotted blank, particularly if the knot is of considerable size but you seem to take the challenge and show how its done so, well done mate...!

My good old friend Gofer from Canada, is one of the few I know that actually wants olive wood blanks with knots or any wood species with knots for him are a plus. There may be others but, I don't know that many...!

I also like the overall design/shape and finish, you put on that pen, congrats...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

nappy155

I love a pen that is top to bottom wood. That's what drew me to turning. I love the pen! Fantastic.

i too love wood..i have an large assortment of materials at my disposal...anything in the catalog...but i'm always drawn back to wood...

i also really like your work...what are you using as far as mandrels for your cigar pens?

nappy155

I certainly don't hide from anyone, what Olive wood means to me so, commenting on the pen you made from a piece of it, its very easy to me however, there are not a lot of guys out there that have the courage to make a pen out of a knotted blank, particularly if the knot is of considerable size but you seem to take the challenge and show how its done so, well done mate...!

My good old friend Gofer from Canada, is one of the few I know that actually wants olive wood blanks with knots or any wood species with knots for him are a plus. There may be others but, I don't know that many...!

I also like the overall design/shape and finish, you put on that pen, congrats...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

wow checked out your site...do you own a forest....is there anything really cool that you have that we (PSI) don't...

robutacion

Cheers
George

wow checked out your site...do you own a forest....is there anything really cool that you have that we (PSI) don't...

Well, what you see on my eBay store is about HALF of what I have processed and ready for sale, I try to keep the listings under 150, that was achieved with many of the "multiple choice" listings where in reality, there are 11 different items/blanks for sale. They were well over 200, just before I started these listings system, I have many that I want to list but, my time seem to slip off my fingers far to fast with all the other things I do so, that maybe explain why, those visiting me, can stop talking about my "lolly-shop"...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

In regards to your question at the end of your post, I let you make that decision based upon what you see there, as available, I know what I've got, I don't know what you have...!

Cheers
George

NotURMailman

That's great!

I really need to get brave and try making some closed end pens...

I was going to start with smallish "7mm" pens, but Arizona Silhouette has been out of stock on the mandrel I want to get for a while.

But, back to topic... I really love that pen!!!

Top Bottom