Olive, Lace, and Acrylics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

Had some free time this weekend. Here are 4 pens I finished earlier today, I still have 3 on the desk waiting to be wet sanded. Long story short on these...I bought 5 of the Art Deco kits from PSI to include 2 Majestic Squires...both kits are a first for me. Now that I see them finished I think I may buy some more.

Squires:
5359991393_ff47cb39e5_z.jpg

Redwood Lace (Blank from Exotics):
5360605788_7101212b65_z.jpg

Bethlehem Olive wood (BOW):
5359991799_2c33470426_z.jpg

Enjoy:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Tim, Those are beautiful pens and gorgeous pictures! You have been busy! Thank you for showing! Regards, Doc

wiset1

Thanks everyone! I just finished one made out of Afzelia Burl before calling it a night. I'll have to post pictures of it tomorrow.

PostalBob

Great loking pens

Really loved thos pens, (all) and great picture taken. Some really nice turnig. and Yes a i also the car wax application.
Great job.

wiset1

:eek: Thanks again everyone for the feedback.

I was wondering what everyone thought about the "Art Deco" kit? I thought it was unique enough to try it and liked it, but my wife didn't care for it all that much. Any thoughts???

:usflag:

mrburls

Beautiful pens Tim. I'm starting to like that art deco thing :rolleyes:
And as for our wives input, you just never know :redface: I just finished a black and white ebony burl pen and my wife didn't like the barrel turned down but when pen was finished she loved it. Go figure!!!!

Great job on pens and photo's

Keith "mrburls"

wiset1

Thanks everyone, and like John...I like the redwood lace the best also. The Art Deco concept is what it is and since I made the effort to buy the bushings I might as well make a couple more just for the heck of it. I'll be posting the Afzelia Burl and Cocobolo one later tonight after I finish up the cap on the Cocobolo one.

Again, Thank you for all the feedback.

Top Bottom